Pretoria’s TEN81 clinic joins Engage Men’s Health family
From the 1st of October 2020, the groundbreaking TEN81 clinic in Hatfield, Tshwane will be renamed Engage Men’s Health Pretoria.
Managed by OUT LGBT Well-being, the free clinic was the first in the city to specifically serve the sexual health and well-being needs of gay, bisexual and other MSM (men who have sex with men).
The renaming of the clinic and its community outreach services follows a recent move to larger and more comfortable premises in nearby Colbyn. Engage Men’s Health Pretoria will continue to offer the same professional, friendly and affirming services at no cost to its clients in Tshwane. These include:
• HIV testing
• Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART)
• Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
• HIV management (CD4 and viral load)
• Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screenings
• Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
• Tuberculosis (TB) screenings
• General medical, sexual health and safer sex consultations
Engage Men’s Health, which is also a project of OUT LGBT Well-being, already offers similar services in Johannesburg, Nelson Mandela Bay and Buffalo City.
“We are very proud to become part of the Engage Men’s Health family,” says Operational Director Johan Meyer. “It makes sense to consolidate our services under a single brand that has a wider footprint in both Gauteng and the Eastern Cape.”
Engage Men’s Health Pretoria is located at 1310 Stanza Bopape Street, Colbyn. Operating hours are Monday to Friday, 08h30 to 16h00, and Saturday, 09h00 to 13h00.
For more information or to make an appointment:
• Call 012 430 3272 or call/WhatsApp 066 190 5812
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EngageMensHealthPretoria