JOB OPENING: CLINIC RECEPTIONIST – JHB
POSITION: CLINIC RECEPTIONIST
OFFICE: MELVILLE, JOHANNESBURG
CLOSING DATE: 18 OCTOBER 2019
Engage Men’s Health provides free and confidential health services to Men who have sex with Men (MSM) in Johannesburg, Nelson Mandela Bay and Buffalo City Metros. Engage Men’s Health wishes to appoint a suitably qualified individual to serve as the Clinic Receptionist.
The Clinic Receptionist will report directly to the Clinic Nurse
Key job purpose
Will be responsible for HIV Testing Services (HTS) and ensure that proper linkage to care of all HIV infected patients is done according to DoH guidelines.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors, meet and greet them in a friendly and welcoming manner. Ascertain the purpose of the visit and offer assistance;
- Be the first point of contact for all telephone clients, answer all incoming calls promptly, in a professional manner and transfer calls accordingly;
- Take messages correctly and pass onto correct team member;
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean, tidy and fully operational;
- Inform clinic nurses when visitors arrive for meetings;
- Assist clients with appointments and inform clinic nurses when clients arrive for appointments;
- Filing of clients and office files;
- Receive deliveries
- Carry out any administrative work requested by Clinic nurses or team members
Qualifications, requirements and experience
- Computer certificate would be advantageous
- Experience of clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing would be given preference.
- High-quality front desk service;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Very well presented, confident and professional;
- Attention to detail, good filing skill, punctual, possess high standards of work ethic;
- Have excellent client service skills and be able to converse and interact with clients and colleagues
Strong preference will be given to members from our target group
Engage Men’s Health reserves the right not to make this appointment.
Please only submit Application letter and 3 pages (max) CV, without supporting documents. Applications can be emailed to [email protected]. Only candidates who meet requirements will be contacted for the interviews.