If You Like It Put A Ring On It
To start the month of love with a bang, we decided to bring sexy back! For a limited time during February, you’ll be able to get a free versatile EMH cock ring/bracelet giveaway.
The EMH ring is not just a performance booster in the bedroom but also serves as a nifty meds reminder too.
1. Wear it as a trendy bracelet to remind you to take your meds. Adherence is super important for your meds to work the way they should. Whether you are HIV positive and on ARVs or HIV negative and on PrEP, it is important to take your meds every day.
2. Use it as an adjustable cock ring. Cock rings are used as an added bit of sexiness when you have sex and help maintain a strong erection. A cock ring restricts the blood ow to your penis and helps keep you harder. It can also delay or intensify your orgasm.
How to use it as a cock ring:
• When your penis is acid, wrap the unfolded ring under your balls around the base of your penis.
• Lock the ring by inserting the studs into the holes.
• Make sure it fits. You want the ring tight, but not so tight that you feel numb or uncomfortable.
• You can adjust the ring while having sex – looser or tighter – depending on what feels comfortable.
• Take it off, after 20 minutes. This one is important as the penis can be permanently injured if the ring is left on for too long. If you feel numbness, pain, or notice the skin changing colour, remove it immediately or loosen the studs.
Tip: Trim or shave your pubic hair before strapping it on. Nothing spoils the mood like unwanted pain from hair being pulled when putting on a cock ring.
After you are done, wash your toy with warm water and soap then allow to dry before using again.
Here are some other things you can add to your sexual repertoire!
• Flavoured or textured condoms. Always use with water-based lubricant for anal sex.
• PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) is a daily pill taken by HIV-negative people to protect themselves from HIV infection. Evidence shows that, when taken consistently and correctly, PrEP is over 99% eff¬ective.
• U=U means that people with HIV who achieve and maintain an undetectable viral load (the amount of HIV in the blood) by taking antiretrovirals (ARVs) daily as prescribed cannot sexually transmit the virus to others.
To get one of these special-edition rings (only one per person), make use of any of our following free services during February: test for HIV test; start on or collect ARVs; start on or collect PrEP; and/or screen for STIs.
*Unfortunately, this offer is not available in Pretoria/Tshwane.
WhatsApp or Telegram us on 082 607 1686 for service in Joburg, Buffalo City or Nelson Mandela Bay. All our services are free of charge! Come visit us and put a ring on it!