EMH lockdown clinic services in Johannesburg
We’re still here! The Engage Men’s Health clinic at 27 Boxes in Melville will continue to provide selected vital services during the national lockdown period. Please note the below details.
* The clinic is open Mon – Fri throughout the lockdown
* Hours are 8.30 – 16:30
* There are no Saturday services during this time.
* Services on offer: PrEP, ARV and PEP initiation/collections.
* No physical contact during consultations, unless absolutely necessary.
* If required, clients will be verbally assisted to administer a simple HIV self-screening test.
* If the result is positive, the nurse will administer a confirmation test and provide ARV treatment.
* Only one client allowed in the clinic at any time.
* Visits/collections STRICTLY by appointment only. No drop-ins.
* Appointments to be made by calling 010 500 0934 / 060 985 6008
* The 27 Boxes centre will be closed so when arriving for your appointment, please use the 3rd Avenue entrance. On arrival at the entrance, call 010 500 0934 and the receptionist will collect you.
* After the consultation, the receptionist will escort you back to the 27 Boxes exit.
We wish you safety and good health during this period.
The EMH team
If you are concerned that you have coronavirus and/or have any symptoms, please call the national coronavirus hotline for further advice and support: 0800 029 999.
To stay up to date on coronavirus news, developments and symptoms please save the official coronavirus WhatsApp service number on your phone: 060 012 3456. Send “hi” to the number and follow the prompts.
We also urge you to visit the official SA government (data free) coronavirus resource website at https://coronavirus.datafree.co/.